Donations are the life’s blood of our organization. We are grateful for generous supporters, like you, who give their time, talent, and treasure! In addition to monetary gifts, our organization happily accepts and appreciates in-kind donations. Please see the various in-kind opportunities below:
We are always in need of basic items to provide to our clients who are experiencing a crisis. Please note that all the items on this list must be new and clothing must have tags. We cannot take used linens or clothes.
If you would like to donate a Welcome Kit or Exiting Kit, please refer to the linked documents of suggested items. Greeting cards offering kind words of encouragement are always welcome!
Please call ahead to coordinate donations: 260.424.4908 ext. 101
- Board games, card games, activity books
- Art supplies (paint, markers, crayons, etc.)
- Yoga mats
- Night Lights
- Fancy/Decorative Masks
- Twin blankets
- Bath towels and washcloths
- Twin Sheet sets including pillowcases
- Travel Size Toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, lotion, body wash)
- Women’s sanitary items (pads, tampons)
- Blow dryer
- Hairspray and hair products
- Ethnic hair products/Hair products for African-American hair
- Women’s t-shirts/undershirts
- Women’s sweatpants/leggings/t-shirts (size small – 2x)
- Bras and underwear for women
- Clothing for children (shoes, underwear, boys pants and shorts, girls clothing size 7-10)
- Women’s plus-size jeans
- Winter clothes for women and children
- Weekly and Monthly planners
- Bouncy Seats
We are also looking to stock our Chic Boutique, an incentive-based boutique for clients. As clients complete chores, help others, and take on increasing responsibility, they can earn coupons to use in the boutique. Items for the Chic Boutique must be new. We do not take clothing for the boutique.
- Household cleaning supplies
- Journals, planners, or pocket calendars
- Nail polish or makeup products
- Fragrances, lotions, or bath bombs
- Home items: small décor items, picture frames
- Kitchen items: dish sets, kitchen towels, oven mitts, silverware
- Slippers or non-slip socks
Click Here to view our Amazon Wishlist!
We also have some operations related organization needs that you can view here.
Dress for Success is accepting donations by appointment only. Please call Success Coordinator Marty Kocks-Hamrick at 260.424.4908 ext. 250 to set up an appointment. All donations to Dress for Success must be on hangers.
TCC stores accept used phone donations in any condition. By partnering with More Than a Phone, donated phones are recycled and turned into a monetary donation to help survivors of domestic violence! To donate a phone, find your closest store here.
If you have any questions about our current needs or to check to see if we are in need of the items you wish you donate, please call Patty Dunn at 260.424.4908 ext. 238 or email at email@example.com.
Pre-approved donations can be dropped off during business hours Monday – Friday, 8 AM to 5 PM, or by appointment.
Thank you for your support of YWCA Northeast Indiana!